US State Department: UAE Regional Climate Dialogue
Washington, DC (STL.News) Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry and the following leaders concluded a regional dialogue April 4 on confronting the climate crisis:
- His Excellency Dr. Sultan Al Jaber, United Arab Emirate Special Envoy for Climate Change
- His Highness Abdullah Ahmad Al Hamoud Al-Sabah, Chairman & Director-General of the Environment Public Authority of Kuwait
- Her Excellency Yasmine Fouad, Minister of Environment of Egypt
- His Excellency Dr. Mohamed Bin Daina, the Special Envoy for Climate Affairs of Bahrain
- HE Abdulla Al Subaie, the Minister of Municipality & Environment of Qatar
- His Excellency Hassan Abbas Salman, Minister of Health and Environment of Iraq
- His Excellency Nabil Masarwa, Minister of Environment of Jordan
- His Excellency Eltahif Ismail Harbi, Minister of Agriculture, Sudan
- His Excellency Dr. Abdullah bin Ali Al Amri, Chairman of the Environment Authority of Oman
- His Excellency Dr Abdullah Belhaif Al Nuaimi, Minister of Climate Change and Environment of the UAE
This group of leaders issued the following joint statement:
Our countries, gathered in Abu Dhabi under the auspices of the United Arab Emirates, are committed to accelerate climate action.
This News US State Department: UAE Regional Climate Dialogue appeared first on STL.News.