US Department of Justice: This Week at Justice
Washington, DC (STL.News) The US Department of Justice released the weekly video “This Week at Justice”, dated October 30, 2020, covering the following topics:
- The Department of Justice announced standards for certifying safe policing practices by law enforcement agencies.
- Eight individuals charged with conspiring to act as illegal agents of the People’s Republic of China.
- The Department of Justice opened an investigation into veterans homes in New Jersey and requested additional data on nursing home deaths in New York.
- The Department of Justice announced a pilot program for use of body-worn cameras by federally deputized task force officers.
- The United States filed a complaint to forfeit Iranian missiles and sold previously-transferred Iranian petroleum.
- Assistant Attorney General Beth A. Williams delivered remarks at Columbia Law School Virtual Event on combating the online exploitation of children.
- The Justice Department released information on election day efforts to protect the right to vote and prosecute ballot.
YouTube video provided courtesy of US Department of Justice
- US Department of Justice Website
- US Department of Justice Wikipedia Page