Missouri Auto Accident: Ethan A. Beakley from Fenton, MO dies
(STL.News) The Missouri Highway Patrol reported a traffic accident. We regret to report this accident/news but wish that everybody involved and their families the best.
Missouri Auto Accident Report: resulting in the death of Ethan A. Beakley (43) and serious injuries to the occupant, November L. Peters, both from Fenton, Missouri
- Date: March 8, 2021
- Time: 6:25 am
- Number of Vehicles: 1 (one)
- Driver Name (1): Ethan A. Beakley (43) and occupant November L. Peters, both from Fenton, Missouri
- Driver Name (2): N/A
- Injury Driver (1): Driver – FATAL and occupant SERIOUS INJURIES
- Injury Driver (2): N/A
- Vehicle Description (1): 2000 Ford F250
- Vehicle Description (2): N/A
- Incident ID Number: 210109037
- County: Franklin County
- Location: I-44 westbound at the 229.8-mile marker
- Driver Insurance (1): Farmers
- Driver Insurance (2): N/A
- Vehicle (s) Direction: westbound
- Investigated by: CPL RA LeClaire #193 and Crash Team 2 SGT JA Mulkey #1186
- Troop: Troop C
- Misc. Information: Fatality Crash Report: vehicle traveled into the center median, and the driver overreacted.
Continue reading Missouri Auto Accident: Ethan A. Beakley from Fenton, MO dies at STL.News.