Aon plc News: Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
DUBLIN (STL.News) Aon plc (NYSE: AON) Friday released results for the three months ended September 30, 2020(third quarter 2020).
Aon plc Third Quarter Key Metrics From Continuing Operations
- Total revenue was flat at $2.4 billion, including flat organic revenue
- Operating margin increased 340 basis points to 18.5%, and operating margin, adjusted for certain items, increased 40 basis points to 22.4%
- EPS increased 27% to $1.18, and EPS, adjusted for certain items, increased 6% to $1.53
- For the first nine months of 2020, cash flows from operations increased 74% to $2,023 million, and free cash flow increased 91% to $1,904 million
Aon plc Third Quarter Highlights
- Announced that Aon and Willis Towers Watson shareholders overwhelmingly approved all proposals necessary to complete the previously announced combination of Aon and Willis Towers Watson
- Co-published our Innovation White Paper with Willis Towers Watson on opportunities for innovation to help clients navigate an increasingly complex world
- Repurchased 2.4 million Class A Ordinary Shares for approximately $500 million
- Subsequent to the close of the quarter, announced the launch of its Intellectual Property Capital Market Solution along with the close of a significant IP-backed lending transaction worth over $100 million, believed to be the largest such transaction ever consummated
- Subsequent to the close of the quarter, announced a 5% increase to the quarterly cash dividend
NOTE: this is NOT the complete release.
View release at: